Cable orders are the most stressful orders to take if you are not experienced in VTU business. Follow the following steps and you will be fine:
- Ensure the decoder is kept on
- Ensure the package you are paying for is same as the one that is on the decoder
- Advice your regular clients to avoid running sub till it expires.
- If the decoder does not show images within 5minutes visit the official website of the cable company to confirm that your payment reflected in the payment history. Aside from doing this on their official websites, you should have their mobile apps for faster checks. Just use the IUC/Smart card number along with the clients name or registered phone number to run the checks.
- If payment does not reflect, contact our support department.
- However, if the payment shows in the history, you or your client will need to call Multichoice/Startimes
How to contact their support departments for manual activation:
Telephone: +234 8039003788
Telephone: +234 803 904 4688